Whether you are looking for app developers to build software for smartphones, tablets or both, our London-based development agency has the organisation covered no matter the platform it is to be based on or the device it is to be used in conjunction with.
- Business research and analysis of requirements
- User Experience (UX) testing
- Design architecture
- Project management and professional development
- Cross-platform mobile development and extensive expert knowledge of integration
- Strict quality assurance (QA) testing
- Delivery in time and on the budget with complete transparency
- The help to get the product in the AppStore, App World, Google Play, and Marketplace
Fields of Services and Expert Knowledge
- Price policy
- Business Apps for Mobile Devices to Increase Performance
- Define the direction of development
- App Monetisation
- The existing production processes: The companies has already invested time and money in these operations, crucial for business, and know there is a high need to ameliorate them using digital technologies.
- Workflows that influence core business drivers: The organisations can improve business response and get a competitive advantage, having concentrated on the workflows that drive more revenue, bring more income or reduce expenses.
- Customer-facing to high-volume workflows: the good empirical rule for ensuring the success of mobile applications to focus on them in this order: customer-facing, client's contact, high value and significant volume.
AdvertisingMaking money with advertising is rather straightforward - it is enough to register the account with the supported ad network, and then publish the app with the advertising network switched on. Details vary for each network, but in general, you earn money every time the user sees the advertisement, like it and click on it. You get to offer users a free program, in return for seeing ads that support your business.
Paid applicationsOne of the most direct methods of monetisation consists in the imposing money for your apps. The most widespread approach is also the simplest: you just publish the product in the App Store or Google Play, register in the system and establish the price for the app. It can also be worth considering placing the app for sale in other stores, such as the Amazon Appstore. The following step is to help prospective customers to find the app. There are many methods to execute it, from the use of social networks like Twitter and Facebook to the creation of free programs in order to cross promote the paid ones. Paid software works best when there is something unique to offer in terms of content or the service it provides. Generally speaking, in order to create a successful monetizing app, you should devote some time to marketing. Our agency in London has the team of expert marketing managers, and they will be happy to help you with the strategy and promotion of the software.
Benefit from application possibilitiesBased on the criteria of the strategy, here are seven types of business solutions that enterprises would benefit from mobilising:
- Customer-facing apps
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Supply chain management (SCM)
- Enterprise resource management (ERP)
- Business intelligence (BI) tools
- Systems of human resources (HR)
Remove barriers in customer experience, allowing the clients to perform activities without calling into a central line or going to a shop in person. It helps to reduce the level of decrease and to avoid switching to the competitor. One supplier of national insurance mobilised their system of account creation after understanding that they experienced 30 percent decline in registration online because the system did not have a mobile version.
Provide the best service to prospects and clients with a capability to generate sales quotes and request discounts from mobile devices. When the sales personnel can update leads and accounts on the go, there is also more predictability in the forthcoming income.
Served the customers quicker, providing immediate access to information on stock. Imagine whether the client consults about something inventory in the retail store, and the employee can answer a question on the spot, having access to a SCM system from the smartphone.
Remove bottlenecks in processes and deliver victories to heads and managers. Such tasks as approvals require that busy leaders returned to their tables and when they are not done quickly, business is held up. With the software produced by our agency, purchase orders can be approved in one day instead of 10.
Allow the decision-making to be faster, more informed, having mobilised key dashboards and reports. Mobilisation of business analysis and analytics will help business line managers to make more smart decisions on the fly that will affect the bottom line.
Deliver quick performance win, having mobilised processes like expense reports, timesheets, and paid time off (PTO) requests. These necessary tasks usually difficult to access, so HR departments are bogged down with questions from employees. We can develop a mobile solution allowing employees to submit expense statements from the smartphones.
With mobile apps, your business has a capability to transform the way you win and retain customers, and also optimise and improve internal processes. Mobilisation of business helps to make a good start of increase customer satisfaction and the driving employee adoption.