Software design for Apple
The design of a mobile application requires special skills, experience and knowledge to make it correct. We have standards and instructions which follow all our developers, but at the same time, we are inclined to be creative and innovative.
The first thing which we like to do with the new client is to ask questions. We can't understand your ideas and thoughts if we had no opportunity to recognise you and your business. We like to talk, and you can share the ideas and explain what you definitely need before we are preparing for you several offers that we consider to be right for your project. We want to establish the purposes during this meeting. The purposes which are going to lead to the success. What precisely we want to reach with this mobile application?
After the determination is done, we are ready to research and define methods which are going to help us to achieve the objectives. The final thing we carry out is the brainstorming. It is actually our favourite part because we have an opportunity to add something that sometimes is a key to the successfully developed plan.
Trends in Apple design
- The material design remained one of the hottest app UI/UX trends of Apple. It has been developed to improve user experience making it more simple, unified, and intuitive. The material design is based on the concept of flat design - a constant trend for the past few years and a standard in UI/UX design. During the past few years, flat design concepts have undergone some changes, but the general look rests more or less the same.
- The functional animation trend is not about making an animation for the sake of animation. The motion and shape change illusions have to serve a logical purpose. Simple, vivid, fast, meaningful, and responsive – these are the key traits of the material design language that we adhere to. The idea of functional animations is not only Apple trend but also widespread across different mobile platforms.
- Using card layouts is another way to make UX more meaningful and dynamic and. It is one of the most popular trends that started in 2014 and about to stay for long, as UX design becomes less visual but more functional.
- Grouping information in outlined boxes and making them a one-tap entry point to more detailed information is convenient, attractive, and efficient from a user’s perspective.
- UI/UX adaptation for larger screens is a must because larger screens change the way users hold devices. Therefore, we have reconsidered the approach to UI and UX design to take full advantage of Apple gadgets. Our UK developers put the emphasis on gesture-based navigation and make programs feel and look more spacious by hiding controls and additional content in contextual menus.
- Opposite to the diversity of subtle colour schemes, the material design guidelines suggest using vibrant and unexpected colours and building colour hierarchy. Material design praises both dark and light backgrounds, but most of the apps today still use white themes by default. So developing the app with us, you will outflank the competitors being in trend.
All in all, the software tends to simplification of interfaces, and an emphasis on user engagement and functionality. These trends are especially relevant for our UK developers.
Four steps to creative software development
Our developers always follow the 4 steps to create the outstanding products:
- Research – We intend to know your business better, plunging deeply into the business requirements to study the target audience, main goals and barriers to success. We consider us as extremely quick thinkers and innovators ready to find the new ideas and fresh concepts.
- UI design – One thing which we like to do is prototype building. We need them because they help to create a solid foundation to expand the functionality of the product, understand its central characteristics, to define the relation between elements to construct charming user experience.
- Fast prototype development – As soon as we have prepared the basis, it is time to make real work. We begin to create animations, structures, connect screens, buttons –these are all little elements for the design of a good mobile program. We intend to make prototypes at the early stages of development and never to stop the user testing. Even when the product is safely in departments of your company or is alive in Apple Store, we can optimise experience.
- Branding and Visual designing – Our developers are perfect team-players. Thus, we can make different things at the same time. While we develop the design of the User interface, we also create a brand of the mobile application and visual designing. We analyse requirements and needs of the users and deeply investigate the target audience. The specialists use market research, mind maps, cases, new trends and cultural tendencies, to find out what motivates your customers.
Why choose our UK Apple Developers?
We pay special attention to the latest Apple trends and guidelines to make the full use of the advantages the iOS operating system offers for a creation of innovative programs. Software creation for Apple devices demands many efforts, and we are happy to work at full capacity to add your idea in the wide base of Apple products, and making them the most popular ones.
Therefore our UK project team consists of highly qualified developers and programmers, testers, project managers, marketing consultants who have the enormous work experience in iOS development.
Have an idea for development?
Feel free to contact our UK customer department anytime, and one of our specialists will be happy to assist you.
Our solutions are ideal for any company, from the multinational corporation hoping to monopolise the new foreign market to a small family shop. If you are interested in detection what potential could unlock your business, having included the latest technology in the production process, our British developers are ready to discuss your ideas and turn them into profitable apps.